
When I woke up in the morning I was so excited because today is the day. I got ready and prepare all my things for the trip. Then, I leave at my house. When I arrive at the school I saw my classmates and friends waiting for the van. I also joined with them we talked about places we are going to go. A minute ago the vans arrived, then I and my friends go to their respective vans. We leave the school at exactly 5:00 in the morning, It was so cold. Then, we started to pray the rosary to ask the guidance of God.
I was assigned in van # 1. I really enjoyed in our van because we usually laugh, sing, listen to musics and etc. Our first destination is in Carmelite Chapel the place there is very quiet and nice. Then we went to BSU we met many students there, we are so glad to be their friends. Then, we went to Kaamulan Grounds the place there is very refreshing. We went to Sangguniang Panlalawigan the place there is private. Then, we went to San Isidro College we saw many students there. They are nice to us. Next is in RR Spring Resort I enjoyed there because we take pictures and have fun with my friends.
The next destination is in Waig Spring Resort I had fun there eventhough I did not swim, I enjoyed riding the cable car and taking pictures. Then, we went to Crystal Sugar Milling the place there is so big same as their machines. Then, we didn't turn around CMU and I don't know why. We just watch the places in our own vans. Suppose to be our next destination is Transfiguration Chapel but we were not able to went there because we don't have enough time. So, after we went to CMU we stopped in a market then buy some fruits. Lastly, we board home safely. I really really had fun in the trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment